The 5 lucky charms that the bride takes with her to the wedding
Tradition has it that the bride brings 5 things with her on her wedding day:
- an object lent to indicate the affection of loved ones who remain close in the transition from the old to the new
- something always given to remember the good of loved ones
- a blue thing, in ancient times the color blue was the color that symbolized purity and was the color of the wedding dress
- an old thing that symbolizes the life that one leaves behind and the importance of the past that must not be forgotten in the transition to the new
- a new thing, which symbolizes the good life that is about to begin, indicates all the new achievements and novelties that it will bring with it.